At 4 H.I.S. Ministry our goal is to help build and edify the Body of Christ through assisting churches who can not otherwise afford tools and assistance. We will regularly make tools available that we have found very helpful in our work with churches. Please feel free to download them, print them, use them and share them!
The Ministry Action Plan is a clean, simple format that can be used to think through and plan out the development of ministry areas in the church such as youth, women’s ministry or small groups. It is a great tool for Pastors to give to lay leaders in the church who are planning to start a new ministry.
The Ministry Vision Mission and Goals can be used in two ways. As you know from my previous post, the Bait and hook we believe vision is a great tool. Use this form with your leadership team to develop a concrete vision with goals for the church. From this statement every area of ministry in the church should flow and every ministry should directly assist in reaching the goals. The tool can then be used for each ministry after they have developed the Action Plan to create specialized statements for vision, mission, goals and values within the ministry itself. This helps each ministry to set achievable goals and have a focus that they come back to at each planning meeting.
Please email with questions. I would love to have feedback on these items, please comment below.
- The Bait and Hook – Vision a Critical Ministry Tool (4hisministryblog.wordpress.com)
- 3 Ways to Call Leaders to Increase Their Spiritual Conversations (garyrohrmayer.typepad.com)
- MinistryKeys: Using DISC Behavioral Analysis to Help Religious Organizations Achieve Goals for 2013 (virtual-strategy.com)
- Alignment of Vision: Why it is critical and why it is hard. (chosenrebel.me)
- Leadership Training Doesn’t Work (geoffsurratt.com)